This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.atlasadaptivesports.org . This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may b e shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected o n this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email o r other direct contact from you. We will not sell o r rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than a s necessary to fulfill your request, e. g. to ship a n order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out o f any future contacts from us a t any time. You can do the following a t any time b y contacting us via the email address o r phone number given o n our web site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information ( such a s credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this b y looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “http s” a t the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offlin e. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job ( for example, billing o r customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.